Harris Bugg Studio is seeking a studio technician, proficient in Vectorworks, for our growing team, working on a variety of public, private and commercial gardens, spaces and landscapes in our Exeter studio. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong 2D and 3D skills looking for interesting projects to challenge and develop their career in an award-winning and flourishing studio.
Your normal work duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing drawings for concept, developed and technical design issue including but not limited to general arrangements, sections, elevations, construction details and planting plans;
- Other administrative, research, presentation and design work as required
- Executing work of a high standard with thorough attention to detail and a clear understanding of relevant time limitations to deliver the required items;
- Demonstrating initiative, responsibility and drive in the execution of work;
- Working both collaboratively and independently;
- Maintaining clear, efficient and effective communication with clients, contractors, consultants and other Harris Bugg Studio team members.
- We are a Mac-based studio. You must show a good standard of Vectorworks (2D & 3D) with experience of landscape projects and terrain modelling
- Fluency in English language.
- Relevant permit for working in the UK
This is a permanent position with a potential immediate start. Applications should include the following:
- Your CV
- Portfolio – please be clear which is your work, and the work that was collaborative or part of a team.